Yak's old fashioned hotdogs and beans, in the crockpot
Dump it all in the crockpot and cook on low for 5 hours, until carrots are soft. What is it about putting things in the crockpot that make them seem more wholesome? This definitely does not need to be done in the crockpot. The only advantage is that it's ready whenever... and well, it seems more wholesome. Serves about 6.
- 2 cans of Heinz vegetarian beans
- 1 14 oz. can of diced tomatoes
- 3 small carrots, peeled and sliced thin
- 10 oz. fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 pkg. beef hotdogs, sliced
Back to the main Jewish Cuisine Forum archive page.