Crockpot Asian Meatloaf
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 lb. ground veal
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
- 4 tablesp. soy sauce
- 4 tablesp. Soy Vey Chinese Marinade or equivalent sweet & sour sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp. grated gingerroot
- 3/4 cup (or 2 5 oz. cans, drained) chopped water chestnuts
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 tablesp. toasted sesame seeds
Mix everything but the toasted sesame seeds in a large bowl and place in the crockpot. Smooth the top so that it's even. Sprinkle the toasted sesame seeds (to toast them place on a tray at 350 F until they start to turn golden brown) over the top of the loaf. Cook on low for about 5 hours.
Back to the main Jewish Cuisine Forum archive page.